In case of such concerns, please use the following instructions to check:
1. First of all, we recommend you to check your link for correctness. Examples of correct links can be found in the service description. If the link which you’ve used is not correct, please contact our support team.
2. Check the starting time specified in the service description. Has enough time passed for the order to be processed and start delivering?
3. Please note that YouTube doesn’t instantly update statistics of views under video. Sometimes it can take up to 6-12 hours, in connection with which you can watch the stucked counter of views under your video.
4. We recommend that you check your real-time statistics before contacting support. Usually it is updated faster.
5. If your video is a “Premiere” or “Stream Recording,” please make sure that the ordered service will function properly for these types of videos. This information can be found in the service description. If the service is not available for your video, please contact our support team for cancellation.
6. Check the service delivery speed specified in the service description. Is your order delivering at the appropriate speed?
7. Check if “Embedding” feature is enabled for your video. When ordering services, it is recommended to leave “Embedding” enabled.
7. Check for any restrictions by YouTube on your video. If YouTube has set an age limit, country of view, and etc.,this order can’t be delivered. In case of restrictions, please contact support to cancel the order.
8. Make sure that your current number of views is higher than the number of views that you had at the time of starting of the order. If it’s lower, the server will automatically stop the order. Anyway, we recommend to contact the support service to cancel the order.
If after carrying out the above actions you are convinced that your order is stuck, please contact our support team for further verification.